Home Forums BCMA I feel like I'm in a cave and there's an echo. Helloooooo ! Hellooo ! Helloo !

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Scott Offord 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

MusicMan2054
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’m totally new to this industry and just now becoming familiar with the Blockchain / A.I. field, after reading countless articles online. I hope to learn as much as possible to see if this field is the right for me.

Having come from the music / record industry of 30 years, I’m looking to see how this technology and world of entertainment can intertwine with one another.

As you may or may know, the record industry, NOT the music industry, is not what it use to be in terms of profitability, at least as far as the artist is concerned. They’re getting screwed now more than ever ! They were better off the “Old” record industry.

But anyway, I’m looking to, as Capt. James T. Kirk of the Starship Enterprise would say :

“To explore strange new technologies

To seek out new life and new Blockchain civilizations

To boldly go where no Blockchain has gone before” (Insert Star Trek Theme Music)

For those old enough, know that show very well. With all that being said, “BEAM ME UP SCOTTIE TO THE NEXT BLOCKCHAIN NODE !! :-)”

Cheers Everyone & Happy Holidays !

jmo819
    Keymaster

Welcome to the forum!

It’s looking like 2019 should be a big year for the industry and we hope to lead the way with both opportunity and outreach.

Stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks!

MusicMan2054
    Participant

Thank you very much for having me, I appreciate it ! I look forward with great anticipation to participate in any, and all BCMA events. I’ll be on the lookout. Happy Holidays 🙂

JP La Torre

Welcome!

Hasan Yacoub
    Keymaster

Welcome to our forum!

MusicMan2054
    Participant

Thank you jmo1819, JP La Torre and Hasan Yacoub for the warm welcome, I appreciate it. I’m going to try my best to make it down to a Meetup in NYC whenever I can.

I won’t be able to make it down tonight Dec. 20th, but I’ll try my very best to make it down next week, should one occur due to the holiday.

I’m looking forward to networking with as many participants as possible, as again, this is totally new to me.

Have a great day everyone ! 🙂

Troy

Welcome, great to have you here.

MusicMan2054
    Participant

Thank you very much Troy ! Much appreciated ! 🙂

Scott Offord

Woot!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.